You have difficulties? We help you!
Access to your booked training:
- Log in with your access data* at https://skinial.com/training/my-account/.
- After successful registration you will see the section “My training”. Here you will find your booked training(s).
- Click on your training, then you will be redirected to the training outline. There you call up the lesson that you have not yet edited (these are the lessons without a green tick).
What are my access data?
Your access data consists of your mail address (user) and a password that you have assigned yourself. We do not know your password. However, you can reassign your password at any time if you have forgotten it.
I have forgotten my access data
- Go to https://skinial.com/training/my-account/ and click on “Forgot Password”.
- You will then be asked to enter your email address. Attention! It must be the e-mail address with which you originally registered at SKINIAL.
- You will then receive an email with a link to create a new password. ATTENTION the mail could also have landed in your SPAM mailbox. Please check there as well.
- If you receive the error message “invalid” when entering the mail address, you most likely used a different e-mail address when booking the training.
You want to book a training? Proceed as follows:
- You can access the SKINIAL training information page via our website www.skinial.com. There you will find an overview of all our training courses. Here is the direct link: http://skinial.com/tattoo-removal-training/
- Click on one of the training courses and you will get all the information about the training course. If you want to book this training, click on the green button “Book training”.
- On the next page, enter your billing address as well as your delivery address (so we can send you the Starter Kit) and select the payment method. Then click on “book with costs”.
- Your booking will be confirmed, and you can start the training directly. To do this, click on the “Start training” button
It still doesn’t work 😣
Don’t despair 😌 we are happy to help. You can reach us during normal business hours in the following ways (and sometimes outside):
By Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via chat: https://bit.ly/3FAArOa