SKINIAL BODY&PMU (EN)
REMOVAL and FADING of Body Tattoos, PMU and microblading
This training includes all of SKINIAL’s tattoo removal know-how. It is aimed at PMU studios, beauticians, medical professions or tattoo artists with several years of professional experience who want to learn all facets of tattoo and pigment removal comprehensively. Both removal methods for lightening and removal.
- Fading: You will learn the latest and safest SKINIAL method called FAD’IT-SAFE®, which lightens pigmentations. There is very little risk of side effects. The ingenious thing about this method is that the traces of a treatment are usually no longer visible after a few hours.
- Removal: You will learn the unique, patented SKINIAL removal method SKIN-DO-MA® with which you can completely remove all types of pigmentation with just one treatment.
Examples of body before and after pictures
This training course is aimed only at professionals from all industries, not at private individuals. You will learn everything you need to know for a successful treatment step by step in the training. You can master this technique very quickly, even without prior cosmetic or medical knowledge.
You need a computer, laptop or iPad for online training via e-learning. The training is only possible to a limited extent with the mobile phone. Due to the small display and the resulting poor readability and display, we cannot recommend this. Furthermore, a printer (black / white or color) for printing out some exercises and forms.
You also need a removal device (micropigmentation device) for the practical part. Each type of device is at least suitable for practical training. If you don’t have a device yet, we recommend a cheap quality device from SKINIAL. You can find more information about this in our shop at https://shop.skinial.com/all-products. You also need a needle. The size and quality are irrelevant for the practical training and of course a few sheets of white paper, a ballpoint pen or a pencil.
We will send you the necessary products for the practical part. Delivery will take approximately one week. As this exercise is the last one, you can already start with the training and take your time. We will send it to the address you indicate in the order.
After the start you will be instructed in the functions of the e-learning training. Within a short time you should feel comfortable with it and find your way around so that you can start with the actual teaching content. These include, for example (small extract):
- Legal basis.
- Medical basics, anatomy (structure of the skin), dermatology (skin abnormalities), histology (tissue science), immunology (defense reactions and wound healing) and hygiene.
- Composition of different inks.
- The training also contains many before and after pictures, videos and exercises. Regular interim questions ensure that you understand everything.
- The training includes many before and after pictures, videos and exercises. Regular interim questions and tests ensure that you understand everything. During the training you will be in contact with an online trainer who is available to answer questions.
After passing the practical exercise with a client, you will receive a SKINIAL certificate but also a shopping voucher worth 150€ and a reduction of 25%, which can be redeemed in the SKINIAL online shop. So you are well prepared for the beginning and can start right away with the first treatment.
Before you start the training, we wish you lots of fun learning and a pleasant introduction to the fascinating future technology of laser-free tattoo removal with SKINIAL.
Your SKINIAL team
P.S .: Do you have any questions? Chat with us or write an email to email@example.com.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 12
- Duration 20 weeks
- Skill level Master Level
- Language english
- Students 8
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Familiarise yourself with the e-learning menu
- How it all started
- Presentation of SKINIAL
- Legal basis in the European Community
- SKINIAL product range
- H2O MEDICLEAN
- SCAR CARE CREAM
- SKIN REPAIR GEL
- COVER X
- Body Care Kit
- Treatment Kit
- An overview of all SKINIAL removal liquids
- SKINIAL removal devices
- Important NOTE
- TEST 1
2. MEDICAL BASICS
3. REMOVAL METHODS
4. THE SKINIAL METHOD
5. SAFETY AND HEALTH
6. THE CONSULTATION
7. Fad‘it-Safe – FADING TREAMENT
8. SKIN-DO-MA - REMOVAL TREATMENT
- Specifics of the removal (SKIN-DO-MA® – method)
- Consideration before starting treatment
- The rejection of pigments with the SKIN-DO-MA method
- 3 basic rules of the Skin-Do-Ma technique
- The circle
- The Oval
- EXERCISE 3: Practice round and oval dots on a paper
- Six steps to the perfect dot
- A complete PMU and Body Dot
- Treatment examples
- The A-B-A-B System
- Body Tattoo Removal – Category 1 – Name-Tattoo
- Body Tattoo Removal – Category 2 – Tribal
- Body Tattoo Removal – Category 3 – full surface
- PMU / Microblading removal
- Crucial details
- EXERCISE 4: Practice complete treatments
- Exercise 5: Treatment on an exercise mat
- Patch Test – Compatibility Test
- Summary of a SKIN-DO-MA treatment
- Aftercare note
- Which method should be used when?
- You should master these topics perfectly!
- TEST 9
9. WOUND HEALING AND SIDE EFFECTS
10. BEST PRACTICE
- The chances of success of a BODY treatment
- NO FAKE – NO RETOUCH – we only use customer photos!
- The ink won’t come out?
- Treatment errors
- Sensitive areas
- Best Practice – Tattooists
- Best Practice – PMU
- Best Practice – PMU – 1
- Best Practice – PMU – 2
- Best Practice – PMU – 3
- Best Practice – PMU – 4
- Best Practice – PMU – 5
- Pay attention: Inquiries and complaints
- Inquiries: Example 1
- Inquiries: Example 2
- Inquiries: Example 3
- Inquiries: Example 4
- Inquiries: Example 5
- Inquiries: Example 6
- TEST 11
11. SKINIAL TOOLS